Wednesday, February 7, 2007

AI in SA

Oh my GOD! American Idol keeps getting ridiculous. I don't see how these people get so pissed off because they're not picked. Don't they realize they're not too good?
But man oh man, yesterday's show in San Antonio was the best! I TiVo'd it and Paul and I watched it today. We paused and rewound that sucker so much!

First of all, Jasmine (the shy one) was hilarious. Those pants! Oh and how cruel was it for the camera guy to shoot her stomach and camel toe? hahaha. I kept pausing it because the tight red pants looked like burnt skin. Okay and then she walks in and is super shy...What's up with that? And surprise, surprise, she couldn't sing! But the best part of the entire segment, was her family! Oh my gosh...The sign was the best! "Jasmine's are next American Idol". hahaha. "Are" instead of "Our"! And then the gramma's (or whatever she was) comments:
The Gramma: "Simon needs to go back to..where's he from, French? Simon needs to go back to French.
Ryan S. He's British.
The Gramma: Simon needs to go back to British.

I peed! It was so hilarious. And Jasmine was really pissed off. She didn't seem shy anymore!

Then there was William Green singing "Amazing Grace". He knew damn well he couldn't sing. That was so that he could be with the cousin. But it was hilarious how he "acted" pissed off. hahaha.

And it kept getting better with Sandie Chavez, the music teacher! If she hadn't said she was singing "Black Velvet" I would've never known that's what that song was! I loved how she held her finger to her ear, as if she were wearing one of those earplug feedback thingy. Oh my gosh. I had to keep rewinding. She sounded like Fat Albert about to vomit. I laughed so hard. And then they say she's a music teacher. At least she wasn't a voice coach :)

Finally we had Jake "The Snake" Tutor. I don't know what to say about him. The moves. The singing. Hilarious.

This show is so bad you can't look away. People feel sorry for these "singers", but I don't! They have to know they can't sing. They have to!

I'm just happy they're there to entertain me.

Thanks AI. Thanks SA.

I give this episode 4 Alamos, because it was so hilarious!

No comments: